Planá nad Lužnicí
The southernmost tip of the Tábor conurbation is Planá nad Lužnicí situated on the Lužnice River. The oldest preserved monument of this town is the originally Gothic-style St. Wenceslaus's church from 1357, which has undergone several reconstructions since then.
The southeast edge of the town is occupied by the chateau of Strkov surrounded by an English park. It was built in 1903 as a summer residence of the Harrach family. Despite the industrial boom of this area, Planá nad Lužnicí is still a popular recreational resort.