Tourist Information Centre
|Saturday–Sunday, public holiday|
The information center will be closed on the following days:
29.-30. 12. (inventory check)
27.-28. 4. (inventory check)
2.-3. 10. (inventory check)
28.-29. 12. (inventory check)
Free information service
- we provide information about sights, interesting places, culture, accommodation, hiking and biking routes in the Tábor region etc.
Internet for public and a wi-fi zone
- visitors can use 2 computers with free access to the internet (30 minute limit); free wi-fi
Sales of maps, guidebooks and souvenirs
- we sell maps, postcards, guidebooks, tourist memorial medals, posters, etc.
- we can arrange a guided tour (English, German, French) of the town (advance booking necessary) - download more information.
City guide for the mobile phone
- you can find a detailed map of Tábor with GPS navigation in the guide, town history, architectural sights, museums and galleries, natural sights, tour tips, cultural events and organizations, contacts and more information. A guide for smartphones is available for free download in Google Play and App Store.
- free of charge
Renting of audioguides
- 24 audioguides are available; they provide brief information about sights in the historical centre of Tábor – language versions: Czech, English, German, French and Dutch
- these can be borrowed free of charge, there is a 500 CZK deposit per audioguide which is returned upon returning the device intact
– we run a small bike shelter – its capacity is 8 bikes
- when leaving a bike in the shelter, a cyclist (i.e. the one who has brought the bike to the shelter) is required to fill in a storage protocol, one copy of which is kept by the cyclist and the other is filed in the information centre
- bikes can be stored during the whole time the information centre is open, however, the bikes need to be picked up 15 minutes before the closing time of the centre at the latest. Bikes cannot be stored overnight or longer. We store your bike free of charge.
- the another way, how to store your bike is „bikebox“. It is very resistant box, where you can hang up 2 bikes.
- storing can be for 24 hours and is completely free, cyclists only choose PIN code, necessary for unlocking the box
- 2 x 5 pcs bike boxes are located at two strategic locations - outside the train station and outside the swimming pool