Harrachovka - a destination sought after by tourists and cyclists
The tourist path to Příběnice along the left bank of the Lužnice, later called Harrach´s Path, started to be built in 1895.
It was finished in 1899 and in June 1901 a summer house was built by the path. In the 1950s the structure was pulled down and on the opposite bank a new restaurant named Harrachovka was built. The restaurant was abandoned in the early 1990s and was reopened only in 1999. Today there is also a camping site. The nearby pedestrian bridge over the Lužnice dates from 1941 when it replaced the original bridge built by the local tourist association in 1920.
Address / contact
390 01 Tábor