This neo-renaissance building was constructed in 1894 – 95 when it took the place of the former shooting range dating from 1811.
From the very beginning of its existence, Střelnice became a very important place in the social life of the town. It was very well equipped for these purposes – one could find a restaurant there as well as a large hall used for various social events and concerts. At the end of the 1980s Střelnice was closed and reconstruction work started. However, the work was interrupted due to lengthy restitution disputes. After the renovation is finished,
The building will certainly be widely used for cultural and social events again.